Thursday 19 August 2021

Figurine It Out - Short Film

After the start of the Covid-19 Pandemic, life was hard for many of us. Looking for a new challenge and inspired by my partner Macarena, I went on a journey of creating a short film about my hobby. It was entered into a 3-minute lockdown film competition, where it made it to the final. Afterwards it has been selected to 12 online festivals in Covid-19 / Quarantine categories. This is the finished Film:




Also available to watch on Vimeo:

2 comments:

  1. Is there a chance to see the short film without having to register on vimeo?
    Would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! Sorry, I just noticed I had comment moderation alerts turned off, so didn't see your comment. Yes, it's on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/w6PNs5TkqlE

      Delete